<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Yes, it's been awhile since I posted, but if you could just see all the drafts I've got behind the curtain . . . well, let's just say, you'd be damned impressed with my inability to complete a coherent thought.  Or maintain any sort of authorial voice, for that matter.   Oh well, I still love this place, and I think I may need to come back more often.  I'm feeling kind of adrift right now for a number of reasons, none of which I have much contol over, unfortunately.

But keeping quiet with the DNC, RNC, Iraq and other wild, crazy events is simply not an option.  There's a lot riding on the next few months, and while there's little I can do from my tiny podium, I'm still gonna scream as loud as I can. 

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?